Tuesday, April 28, 2009

_d LanDa ExAm FeVEr_


hri ni dh msuk mngu ke dua aku exm..dh lps 3 papers n have 3 more waiting 4 me..im not feeling well during this time n 2 facing all d threes dat waiting me in d future..im quiet tension now n not hve anyone 2 shre dis feeling wid me anymore..i juz keep surfing 2 d intrnet, chatting n hve fun by eating, laughing n visiting my frens in my unvrsity...diff college..i juz wndering whn dis feeling will disappear frm my mind, my sweety heart..

im juz keep thinking bout d happiness time n i want it 2 come 4 me ASAP>...i juz want me 2 b happy, smily, cheerful whn im live in my daily life here...i want it...want it so bad now...so far, my exmnation until now ar vry gud n i feel satisfied wid all those exms..thank God 4 giving me d ability 2 go 4 exm n do well in them...

i miss my sist, my family n all my happiness time...seriously...d words dat i juz wanna share is..>im feeling lonely>> n its really make me sick n hardly pain 2 cont my life further...i need my strenght back..i need my smily back...(!_!)..im crying now...

2 comments:

spinning jenny said...

akak..wht do you mean with this kommen???
are you still hrapkan nik???

norwahidah athiyyah said...

no la adk..bkn hrpkan nik or sape2.. cme kak rs hdup ni mcm ad ksong je..n mybe psl kak single ni kot..tgk org ln couple, dpt gak kuar2 dgn pkwe but not hppen yet wid me..

its juz normal feeling sis..im hepy dat i hve u by my side n hop u cn cheer me up owes..

i michy u...muah