Tuesday, January 12, 2010

i feel like A LOSER

for dis entry, i juz wanna share my hard feeling 4 dis couple of days in ukm...as u all noe dat im not really hve tyme 2 update dis blog as i wish 2...it is somthing dat need 2 b ignore 4 a while cuz had many things 2 do...

im in d middle like of someone who gonna die tmorrow...im stuck, stress, tense, depress, sad, disppointed n etc dat make me really wanna cry, cry n cry a lot..i dunno wht happened 2 me as im not like dis b4..im a happy go lucky person, lurve 2 smile n enjoy my life as it is..

but im realize now dat im become such a loser for d entire days...i cant manage my tyme well, i cant sleep well, n even my appetite also gone...what makes me into dis condition??..i really cant tell even im d only who actually noe evry single thing dat change in my life..but i cant..really.....

evrything comes very fast n i cant catch up all those things though..im very upset wif myself..pliz, NORWAHIDAH W AHMAD RAFIDI, wake up, wake up b4 its too late for u...i noe that i need 2 cover all this things, but i dunno wht 2 do, n from where i've 2 start...it's really blur n i feel dat i mess up evrything in my room..i could juz tell that im not going to live like dis for d whole semester of my final year...i need to finish doing my thesis, read up my text book, doing my tutorial task, submit assignment n etc...but what the hell im doing ryte now???.....NOTHING..!!!

if only i've one chance to fix up all this things now, im really hepy n i can live vout tense anymore..but i noe dat, life is not going 2 be challenging vout tense, stress n all kind of unhappy things...i've 2 be strong, strong n dun gve up until i get what i want...

the thing here is I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW 2 MAKE MYSELF STRONG n it's hurts me a lot when im thinking all this stuffs...

juz pray 2 ALLAH to make me feel more better n conformtable wif my hectic life now...

im hurting with this condition..i wanna cry as much as i can........(!_!) thats all i know..

No comments: